farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Tuesday, February 17, 2009



dear mr & mrs bloggie…

These few days saw me hibernating at home with this laptop (and bless the 24hr internet connection) as company.

Nevertheless, I would spend ‘em days with much pressure, sleeping on pins and needles, so to speak. Why? you now ask me. Let it be known that my Post M Syndrome has come to reside. Bring her a chair! She's gonna be here for awhile.

My paranoia had come to THAT stage again ladies and gentlemen. This feeling, pure evil that I had been battling with on a minute to minute basis, has taken my soul. Suppressed emotion while lying on my bed has become my solace now.


******

It was a lovely day. Deena and I were walking along Takashimaya where we were approached by a lady in her mid-thirties who pleasantly asked us to help her fill a survey.

Like any normal passerby, we said yes and soon proceeded to level 16 where a table and some chairs were waiting for us.

She then took our heights and weights and did her lil evaluation. What followed next broke my heart.

“You’re not so fat but you need to lose 2kg. But you’re not that fat…”

SHE SAID I NEED TO LOSE 2 KG! Yes, that WOMAN had the nerve to tell me that. Ouch.

It’s like telling me “It’s normal. You’re not that stupid/ugly...”

Ok, fair enough she wanted to sell her product hence convincing me I was not-so-fat-but-fat-nonetheless would likely do the trick. Still, not a tactful approach ya think?!
Well ya think?!

And the words refused to fall on deaf ears, which added more fuel to my already existing fear of weight gain.

This tragic story happened last week but alas! the words had been haunting me still.

As you all might have guessed, I am now back to my old routine of dieting.
Tomatoes yum yum. -_-

Weighing machine is mocking me again too. Prepare yourself mr & mrs bloggie, this blog is gonna be where I vent my frustration since Bf not around to torment. GAh!

And here I thought I couldn’t care less with my weight. So much for a happy ending.

Uwekkkk!!!


cinta
fasyalba

Labels: