farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Saturday, February 21, 2009



dear mr & mrs bloggie…

Let this be a warning to all here and near. What I’m about to reveal is something you might detest that of me for this might, it probably will, be a boastful entry.

*looks haughtily around*

Yesterday, Mother, Sister and I had ourselves a two-hour massage. Impromptu as it was, Batam was haven, a retreat fit for the king.

And that was that.

Ya, dat's de boastful part. -_-

I suppose exaggeration is a mere understatement at this point. Ho well. I must say, for what it’s worth, I thought my day was truly well-spent.

Treated family to anything and everything there and I got this feeling, I might get into heaven sooner than I thought. Mother smiled throughout. I scored points bah.

Hurhur…

With just an hour to sleep, it didn’t dampen my spirit one bit. Headed out of the house at 630am in the morning and I made a new discovery.


Yup, all this time, I have not an inkling my parents planted this outside my house. Maybe because it wasn’t my normal white flowers therefore I didn’t see a need to take a glance that way..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gosh, another pathetic excuse for an entry. My apologies folks. Better luck next time.




Didn't I warn you.
What can I say?
I love to brag.
Ha.

cinta
fasyalba

Labels: