farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Sunday, April 19, 2009



dear mr & mrs bloggie…

As soon he walked into the restaurant, I knew there and then he was the one. I fell in love. He managed to conjure new feelings I never thought I had. This must be love. My different kind of love.

He was shy. Glance my way he dared not. Thank god for your boyish charm, I said softly under my breath. Wait, he looked up. He smiled then he looked down again. Oh boy.

I resumed with my lunch. Suddenly he walked up to me. Was I imagining things or did he just grin at me? Ah, my heart soared with that angelic smile thrown my way.

He then sat beside me. All warmed up, he leaned against me. Making yourself comfortable now, why don’t you, I dare not say it out loud. I did not want to spoil our special moment. I asked his name. He smiled at me cheekily and looked away.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is a true story about how I fell in love with a 7-year old boy and how that few hours made an impact in my life. One, forever.

Weeks back, my sister adopted a kid from her school. An innocent lil child named Fiqri. Owning parents... nevermind.... my sister took him under her care. If we could have it our way, he’d be here staying with us but alas, no papers could separate him from his family just yet. I pray that day would come though.

What I can tell you as much is, he is the cutest and smartest boy I’ve ever met. And he is truly affectionate, to say the least. He would lean against me when we’re seated and as soon as we made a move, he would automatically place his hands in mine. He is damn manja!

Initially as soon as he stepped into the restaurant with my sister, he was really shy towards my family and I. He looked as if he wanted to cry. Then, as soon as he warmed up, no amount of force could stop him. He’s truly one of a kind.

Knowing his background, I knew all I wanted to do at that moment was give him the best. I went crazy buying him tops, shorts and a pair of sandals and slippers. If granted my way, I would’ve bought him more things but my sister told me to take it slow.

We went to Popular, my favorite store still. I guess I got more excited than him as we walked from one row to another. I bought him school necessities and his expression mirrored mine-excitement. For crying out loud, everyday he had to borrow basics from his classmate, for instance, a friggin pencil! I know, my eyes nearly popped out when he told me that.

And because he was afraid of my sister, every now and then he’d timidly look at her to seek permission. There was one time he saw this Ben 10 pencil case he laid his eyes on; he forlornly gave me a look that said ‘I want it but Miss Nurul will scold me’ and knowing my nature, I convinced him I’d talk to my sister about it.

And he got it! notwithstanding the fact that before that, I had already bought him another superhero pencil case together with a big set of colored pencils, which sadly he totally forgot all about them, amidst his exhilaration.

Every single time he saw something he liked, he’d whisper to me and it was a mutual understanding that I would get him whatever he wanted. But then my sister would sternly tell him off and he would just keep quiet. He is sucha good boy.

A 7-year old boy will tend to misbehave so whenever he tried to be naughty, I would pretend to complain to my sister so that she would do the dirty job. I just don’t know how to scold him.

This coming from a woman who dislikes kids, you gotta give me credit. Though I must say I still don’t like em. Fiqri’s just one of a kind. He is the sweetest thing.

Oh my, I could really go on and on but I’m sure you guys would be bored by now. So here are some pictures of my pretty boy. Yum Yum.



Fiqri took this. Teheee....


My newfound love.



cinta
fasyalba

Labels: