farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Saturday, April 25, 2009



dear mr & mrs bloggie...
PARTAAAY PARTAAY!


Then now, I sakit.
Gosh I HATE my life
thank you very much.



cinta
fasyalba

_____________________________________________________

TAGBOARD

DEAREST......

shameen: Yeah, actually we're blessed to have gotten him. he's lucky his godmother is my sister. she's d best. :)

een: Ah ah its quite hilarious when she told me, eerie lah nevertheless. and oh, fiqri's as cute as ur lil prince. *grins*

my baby: haha... i insist he call me kakak. initially he called me auntie but now he pandai already... everything also "thank you kakak."

eera: yea he is cute, to say the least. pure malay dat boy. good genes.

sexy lin: wah lau u damn drama lah. i didnt even go into details. nasib u sexy if not.... slap ur tits.

ayu: Ya he will! he's charming u noe. den he will give u dat cheeky smile and u will instantly melt. urgh!

ramzah: alhamdulilah so far my flights still good. not affected YET. hah... hows urs?

Labels: