farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Wednesday, April 29, 2009




dear mr & mrs bloggie…

I was gone but a moment because nine days had seen me flying to Dubai and then Cairo and, no prize for guessing, back to Dubai.

Dubai consisted of partying till I fell sick and Cairo involved staying in the room for two full days. Thank the stars I went all out for my CAIRO trip last year.

I met Aunt Julie in Dubai the next day and it was fun sitting in her big new car cruising around the city. I even get to eat in one of her restaurants. Yum yum.

With a bloated tummy and a wide smile plastered on my face, I know I couldn’t just stop there. Hence,right after I got me dancing away with my fellow colleagues at Zinc and booze was, I can safely say, not absent from my hands. *shakes head in self-disappointment*

Yana came to bunk in in my room after our session and we spent the night till the break of dawn talking girly stuff. Hours after hours of giggling, our new obsession made us do just that. *mentel giggle again*

So you guys can very well imagine how dreadful my days were spent. And now if you’d excuse me, I’m off to sleep yet again. Pictures!


Met my auntie Julie there.

Leftover pictures.











Yeah, we had the battle of the sex dance. Awesome!


THE AFTERMATH

I was there. Where were you then?
*grins*

cinta
fasyalba

Labels: