farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Friday, May 22, 2009



dear mr & mrs bloggie...
Yea, seems like farah fasyalba scored some points tonight.
She might have an entry to heaven afterall.
Heh.
What, when her family had themselves a hearty meal courtesy of
*giggles giggles giggles*
.
.
.
I felt so bad for my sister-in-law for having to marry my unromantic brother,
gawd that goes without saying.
At least, she will always have her in-laws to count on.
It's true what they say...
Family comes first.
I love em.
Teheehee.


HAPPY "25TH" BIRTHDAY KAK ZILAH!
(Seriously though, I'll let the candles do the talking.)
(",)

cinta
fasyalba

Labels: