farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Wednesday, May 27, 2009





dear mr & mrs bloggie…

The date was nice enough to allow me to become a minah rempit for a few good seconds.

And by that, it means just posing atop the bike.

Nevertheless I must say it was exhilarating, beyond my simple words.

You can say I was deprived of such “luxury”. What, my brother was mean, he didn’t let me sit on the rider’s seat ever. Gahhh.

Days spent with the date were nice. Nice because never once did I exhibit any tantrums on him. I mean, not anymore. Ehem.


He was glad I changed, or tried, whichever fits the bill. Only God knows how long before my satan me decides to make its appearance.


I will be a better person, I will be a better person.

Yea, my new mantra.
*laughs nervously*


Life’s been good to me. For the love of humanity, till how long, only a sad entry awaits. Blimey, it remains to be seen.

Ho well.


"Amacam, sek tak?"

Heh Heh Heh. Yea disgusting I know. Shut up.

-_-

.

.

.

.

.
I seriously need to bid my leave. Till then.

cinta
fasyalba

Labels: