farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Sunday, July 12, 2009



“You see, our lives are not that glamorous, lots of us drink too much, we all socialize on week nights because weekends off are practically unheard of….”



dear mr & mrs bloggie….

4:50am saw the plane touching down, god bless the earlier-than-the-scheduled-arrival-time.

Boy, was I eager to get home and wake my mother up to give her a hug.

Imagine my delight when I got into the house and saw my lil devil sleeping peacefully on the bed. Yes, looking at ‘em photos, some of you might have figured out by now that the mentioned is none other than my pretty boy, Fiqri, whom I just got to know just now, is officially staying with us, my room at that. My joy, truly. Please, do picture it.

Mother prepared me a big breakfast and we did a lil catching up. Ahhh…. Home sweet home. Love mother love. With a full stomach, the shame! I slept throughout the day, fatigue setting in quite mercilessly. It was a long day, so to speak. I was awakened hours later by a pair of crinkly eyes and a cheeky smile to accompany that lovely face.

A pleasant treat you might say. With him seated on my bed, greeting me while I lay down there like a deadweight and hearing my sister said “ He kept asking for Kak Caca” was the cream of the crop, (or shortcake) to brighten up my groggy day.

As you can see from the pictures above, he did a lil posing, with no help from sister and I (he’s a true born model) showing off his new clothes that sister had bought.

I was a tad bummed initially since sister didn’t tell me he’d be moving in that early. I would’ve definitely spent a few of my kachings to shop in LA for his stuff. I was thinking Polo Raulph Lauren for kids. They were having Sale, mind you. Urgh, he would’ve looked so cute in one.

Yea yea I’m in love. Bite me.

Syukur Alhamdulilah that sister managed to adopt him. I am one happy god-auntie! And he's my new kitten. I'll save that for another day. Heh.


So that’s the Fiqri story.

Another subject fit for discussion that made me in high spirits today came from a mail addressed to Nurfarah Fasya.



My very first online purchase! And it came in the form of a book. Ya uh! I finally broke ANOTHER virginity of mine. (Pun intended for laughing purposes so excuse me if it didn’t cater to your sense of humor)

La di da.

My greatest gratitude to Mya for selling me the book and had me laughing aloud like a goon while mother gave me a ‘my-daughter’s-retarded’ look from afar as I started on the first page.. Worth every penny this one. Her witty lines mirrored my very sentiments. An instant connection between author and yours truly.

A must read. Kan Mya kan.

Ack… Ok, whatever Farah.

Unless you wanna roll your eyes from clockwise to anti-clockwise direction, I reckon I bid my leave now. And to resume with my reading of course.

Till my next strawberry shortcake story!



cinta
fasyalba

Labels: