farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Monday, July 13, 2009



“FARAH FASYA, don’t tell me you just woke up wor! I meeting Gladis at 3 o’clock. You better don’t be late!!!”



dear mr & mrs bloggie…

As usual, I was fashionably late. Thirty minutes past four had me standing outside Paragon, displaying my best sunniest smile to batchmates, Kenny and Glad while I silently pray for my life to be spared. They can be vicious when they want to and Kenny’s bitchfit is downright scary. Understatement people.... an understatement….. Ha-ha. *hugs my sleeping partner and winks winks mentel-ly at him*

Too bad they love this minah here, known to all for giving ‘janji melayu’. But they love me all the same. Right guys? *fakes a laugh for distraction*

I truly had an awesome time. I always do. Tea time with them is forever and a week delightful, laughing gas not required I can assure you. Not to say I am the funniest but well, I’d like to think I am so there. Love me tender guys.

It’s hard for us three to meet on a daily basis because our schedules clash but I can tell you this much, every second spent was godsent. I am not kidding you. Needless to say, they will be here in my heart for awhile, I wouldn't want anything to change. Let this be my oath guys. (Touched or not Kenny?)

So avid reader cum sleeping partner, I promise you this; SHOULD you decide to act macho and quit this job, we’ll still have tea together and buy each other stuff. I will forever be your friend with benefits. (Forgive my pun there.)


Much love.

MJ fetched me hours later and soon, batchmates and I parted ways. With a glass of Shirley Temple next, date and I were seen seated at Acid Bar, just enjoying our moment together and listening to the acoustic rhythms of Flyz, or so he was called. Yea, of all the names in the world, what were the odds? -_-

It was a wonderful date. Because we were the only customers, alongside two more, the singer was practically dedicating love songs to us. How very apropos. It was a nice feeling to be loved and the candles illuminating the room was a nice touch to set the mood. Was I in love? Ahhh… Don’t you just? Ha.

To end the night, we had seafood with my Cuz Ctea and fiancé Hafiz O. A great finale if I may say so myself. Unnecessary details I’m sure this is but let this be penned down please. Just because aye.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. A simple day spent by a 23 year old lady who is in love with strawberry shortcakes.

The End.



cinta
fasyalba

Labels: