farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Thursday, July 23, 2009



dearest


Lin
Azreen
Dina
Lyn
My Baby
Avidreader
Aisha
Cuz Ctea
Raudah
Deena
Eera
Ayu
Wawa
Beauillusion and

mr & mrs bloggie....


I am so touched, no words could describe it. I really thank you for the well-wishes and happy tags but for now, Juls and I are well….. dating dating only. This time he’s the one playing hard to get. I am a sucker for games though. We'll see how far my patience can go aye.




He’s an idiot. Remind me again why I'm not letting this one go that easily.
And no, we’re not together. What can I do… quit my job to please him? No way.

Ho well. Only time will determine… For now, I dunnolah.

cinta
fasyalba

Labels: