farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Sunday, July 26, 2009







dear mr & mrs bloggie….

SO the plan was to spend time with each other and see how things would go. Plan excuted. Fail, no, but successful was far from it.

Because I was all excited to meet him, we exchanged messages while I was in the cab. Lovely. Giddy like a teenage schoolgirl I was. Upon meet up, blastedly, his first words were “ Wah, new top and jacket seh…. Eh asal make-up dier macam hantu?”

Ahhh….. just like old times. He just couldn’t let me go without a criticism. And I asked myself how come I still love him. Blah, I know, so rhetorical, even for me. -_-

The works of a date thereafter, movie and lunch included, and as the night proceeded, an argument soon sparked. Again, same old same old.

Tears and some mean words later, he gave me the old dinosaur hug and we back to being a sickening lovey dovey couple, or date, whatever makes the world go round.

I miss this. He brings out the evil in me, if there such be.

Next day, he fetched me from the airport. The plan: To have dinner and then, have me a glass of Shirley Temple while listening to the band at Acid Bar.

T’was not to be, evidently. Met up with the cousins along with Khai and Hafiz O at Clarke Quay and a can of coke later (for me and Cuz Nur of course, the rest had chilled beer) we were laughing away like our lives depended on it.

With my so dressed-down-attire, we decided to pay China One a visit, only because some of us had itchy backsides. And like the norm, “the rest goes without saying”. Yea, I’m cool like that.

I so wanna rock and roll with my cousins again. I love.

cinta
fasyalba

Labels: