farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Wednesday, July 29, 2009




dear mr & mrs bloggie…

It was father’s birthday. We ate. Bali Thai was our chosen restaurant once again.

The End.





And I am feeling so shitty right now. As you can see from my recent pictures, my photos are plagued with me with super thick make-up. Urgh!

Minah here is undergoing serious treatment on the face. And I die die don’t wanna go out of the house scaring the lights off everyone hence I’m trying to cover up every inch of pimple with foundation and powder. So please for the sake of love and humanity, be extra nice to me. PMS aint helping one bit, God bless PMS.

Yea, eyebags wanted some attention too so alas to panda-looking me.

I need a gun right now.



cinta
fasyalba

Labels: