farah fasyalba



To love or not to love;
that is the question.

hearts
♥Her Strawberry Shortcakes

crosses
♥Her Fats

Her wishes
♥Eternal Love.

Her Life
My 2006 Blog
My 2007 Blog
My 2008 Blog
My Friendster

Her World


tagboard

history

credits
Design : & | &
Base Codes : &
Host : &
Brushes : &
Wednesday, December 30, 2009




dear mr & mrs bloggie…

I don’t want 2009 to end just yet… reason unknown, I am not ready to embrace 2010. Anticipation warred with reluctance seems to cloud my thoughts. What if nightmares do come true, and yes the new year is just another disappointment, so help me God, it proves nothing but the very fact that I am doomed? Countries I have visited people I have met and new clothes I have worn. But singledom engulfed me in such a funny manner, this soul is numb. Oh, be still, this lonely heart of mine. The solace of tomorrow seems promising albeit. Or is it not? Another year, twelve moons older. This is a boon and my burden. A mite too strong for me to accept, don’t get me started please. I sang my praises too soon, I broke my promises too many. May Allah bless my family and friends the happiness they deserve and live long healthy lives.
2010…. Be kind.

cinta
fasyalba